Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Who am I?

It occurs to me that I haven't really given any details about my life so here is a quick list of my high and low points;
  • I have been anorexic
  • I have been bulimic and still have to approach foodie issues with caution
  • I was told I could never have children but I underwent private treatment to enable my ovaries to work properly- never give up!
  • I have nursed my mother after a back operation when I was 16
  • I have had 2 heartbreaking miscarriages
  • My biggest fear is something happening to my children or their daddy
  • I messed up my final exams in University due to a dodgy relationship
  • I have lived with a violent man
  • I had postnatal depression but am thankfully free of it now
  • I have lived in London
  • I have three lovely children
  • I gave birth to all my children without any pain relief other than my TENS machine
  • I am blessed with close friends
  • I am a qualified primary teacher
  • I have worked in libraries
  • I have worked in IKEA
  • I have worked in Debenhams
  • I attended a training day for Macdonalds
  • I love being a Mum even though it is the hardest job I have ever done and there are no guidelines or how to... books
  • I would love to have enough time to write my book and get it published
  • I have been trying to learn the piano for 4 years
  • I believe in fate as I met Mr T at his millennium party, I attended with a friend who invited me and ended up lost and alone in London with Mr T, the rest as they say is history!

As you can see my experiences are wide and varied, there are many more things I could bore you with but I'll leave that to another time. I believe that how you deal things help you move on and I hope that people can see that despite nasty things happening you can still succeed.

No comments: